Catering & Hospitality
Epica Health & Safety can help your people, who work in the catering and hospitality industry, on how to comply with health and safety law. The industry covers people working in commercial kitchens, hotels, restaurants, cafes, fast food outlets, pubs and clubs and those working as contract caterers to other industries too.
We help you with your responsibilities for health and safety. You need to take the right precautions to reduce any risks to the health and safety of workers and others who might be affected by your work activities.
Epica Health & Safety can develop, deliver and help you implement a health, safety and food hygiene management system with relevant safe systems of work and HACCP
Epica Health & Safety can help with the main risk areas in catering and hospitality which are caused by slips and trips, contact dermatitis and manual handling accidents. Take a look through the type of services we can offer you.
- Event Planning
- Health, safety and food hygiene management system
- Safe Systems of Work
- Risk Assessment
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Assessments
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Slips & Trips
- Driving for Work
- Inspections & Audits
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) – Fixed Wire Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Asbestos Surveys, Management and Samples
- Legionnaires Risk Assessments and Monthly Monitoring Water Services
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing
- Fire Alarm Systems Testing and Report
- Emergency Lighting Testing and Report
- Commercial and Landlord Gas Safety Certification
- Pest Control