The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires all Employers appoint a competent person(s) to assist in complying with statutory provisions.
Itâ€™s not always economically viable to employ someone directly in-house having “sufficient training and experience or knowledge and other qualities” to enable the role to be undertaken.
This service is only delivered by Epica Health, Safety & Wellbeing as part of the Subscriber Service
Epica have created specific health & safety packages to ensure that the services you receive are bespoke to your business.
Our competent and experienced advisors will help provide a professional service at competitive rates, giving you a fresh approach to a health & safety support service.
All subscriber packages include:
- Initial discussion with an advisor
- Entitlement to designate us as your â€œCompetent Personâ€ on your corporate literature
- An unlimited gateway to professional advice via telephone & email as required, answering your health and safety queries
- Regular updates with changes to legislation and benchmarking in Health & Safety
- The preparation and installation of a Company Health & Safety Policy and Management System including the organisational and monitoring arrangements for implementation in your organisation.