Did you know?
- That there were 1.4 million work related ill health cases (new or long standing) in 2017/2018.
- That there were 147 fatal injuries to workers in 2018/2019 â€“ thatâ€™s 147 people not going home to their loved ones.
- Accident rates are lower where employees genuinely feel they have a say in health and safety matters.
- The main kinds of fatal accidents for workers are; Falls from height, struck by moving vehicle, struck by moving object, contact with moving machinery and being trapped by something collapsing/overturning.
- In 2018/2019, there was a sharp increase in fatalities in Scotland.
Here at Epica, we offer many courses to cater for all your health and safety requirements. We provide both classroom and E-learning courses to suit you and your companies needs.
*All facts provided by and taken from HSE website.