Health & Safety Training
At Epica we provide a wide range of health and safety training courses to clients throughout the UK.
These health and safety training courses can be delivered online, in-house on your premises or students can attend one of our scheduled courses at our training centre.
We offer cost effective health and safety training packages and provide help and support so that they can be tailored and developed to meet your immediate needs.
Health and safety courses include first aid, food hygiene, manual handling, fire safety, construction and behavioural safety. Contact us about our special rates available for businesses and groups; Individual bookings for any of our health and safety courses are more than welcome.
- Improve staff morale and productivity
- Demonstrate social responsibility
- Reduce cost associated with accidents, incidents and subsequence claims
- Increase business skills and knowledge base
- Enhance market competitiveness
- Compliance to legislation and industry best practice
Located in Liverpool with lots of free parking.
Ground floor fully equipped with disabled facilities including parking and toilets.
Bus connectivity is excellent with bus stops right outside. Hunts Cross Metro/Rail station is a short walk away, and Liverpool South Parkway bus and rail interchange is also nearby.
Booking is done via our SafetyMateâ„¢ system, which will store and remind you when your training is due for renewal, keeping you compliant. Payments are processed safely and securely through Barclaycard.
View & book our range of e-learning courses
- Working at Height
- Working with Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Awareness
- Driver Safety Awareness
- Personal Safety
- Stress Management
- Health & Safety for Managers
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety for DSE Users
- The Fire Warden at Work
- Fire Safety
View & book our range of classroom courses
- Asbestos Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Fire Safety Principles (Fire Warden)
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- Health & Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Managing Safely
- Principles of Risk Assessment
- SMSTS Refresher
- Temporary Works Supervisor