Whether you are new to Meditation or a master, here are some meditation fun facts;
- Meditation can sometimes be more effective than sleep.
- It can be a more effective painkiller than morphine.
- Thousands of people have overcome addictions using mindful meditation.
- The number of people practicing meditation has more than tripled since 2012
- It is a practice is thought to be around 2,600 years old
- Meditation is not a religion
- It can change your brain to improve memory and concentration
- If you’re pregnant, meditation can help you bond better with your unborn baby.
- You can reduce the symptoms of depression with meditation.
- Psoriasis has been shown to be positively impacted by meditation.
- Meditation can help you manage your weight.
- During deep meditation monks can raise the temperature of their toes and fingers by as much as 17 degrees Fahrenheit.
Epica Health, Safety & Wellbeing offer the Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health course, this ½-Day course is aimed at providing learners with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions and the skills to start a conversation and be able to signpost the person towards professional help.
For further information why not call our team on 0151 448 7940 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.